Up Spa is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere.
The following Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of spa treatments.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 7 days notice for group and package appointment cancellations/rescheduling and 48 hours notices for all other appointments. If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% for the full scheduled session.
- A no call, no show reservation will be forfeited at the expense of whomever put a card on hold for the reservation.
- If for any reason UP Spa needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
A credit card or gift card is required to reserve appointments.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Prices do not include gratuities.
- 20% gratuity will be assessed for spa packages, bridal parties, spa parties and grouped service parties
- UP Spa accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, UP Spa gift cards, bank debit cards, and cash.
- UP Spa gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen. Donation certificates are non-transferable.
- All service sales and gift card sales are final.
- Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 7 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
- Refunds will be issued in Store credit only. Store credit must be used the same day as the return.
- At Serenity’s discretion, some non-receipted returns accompanied by a photo ID may qualify to receive a gift card for the lowest selling price. All returns are subject to system verification.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS POLICY:
- Please notify our Spa Coordinator before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
- All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind.
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY:
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult. Anyone under the appropriate age requirement must have their legal guardian present to sign a consent form.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
OTHER TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT:
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Remember to rest and drink water before and after a massage or body contouring session.
- Bathing suit and/or extra under garment is required for all body scrub services performed in wet room.